If your Roku remote has a microphone but you can control your Roku device and search for content through voice command. And if your remote doesn’t have the microphone button, you can always download the Roku mobile app on your smartphone and use the microphone button there it is you voice command to issue with the man with your remote, press and hold the microphone button and speak the command normal like this search comedy.
- You can also search for specific movies or TV shows, find money Python and the Holy Grail.
- As well as favorite actors or directors, search for westerns with Clint Eastwood, besides searching, their voice commands for controlling a multitude of other functions on your Roku device.
- You can launch a channel by saying launch, and the name of the channel launched the Roku channel.
- It was some channels, you can even go directly to the show you want to watch, by saying play the name of the show, and on, followed by the name of the channel.
- You can control your video stream with commands like fast forward. Pause and continue.
- You can change closed captioning settings with turn on closed captioning. Hide captioning, or turn on captions during mute.
And if you have a Roku TV. You can also use voice commands to switch to game console and navigate channels from your intended channel up. Previous channel, and show me the smart guy.